Start Date: Flexible
Amazing Full Time Opportunity to work for a reputable, progressive company in the Mississauga area with tons of opportunity for growth.
Currently recruiting for a full time call centre role in the Mississauga area for a Tri-lingual Cantonese/Mandarin/English speaking Customer Service Representative. If you are someone who is fluent in the Cantonese and Mandarin language and would like to utilize your bilingual skills on a daily basis interacting with others this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
$19/hr to start
- Handling inbound calls from members regarding questions about their loyalty program. Some common questions might include how to access their account or navigate the website
- Assist members with redemptions, point balance and other account inquiries
- Educate members on the benefits of their program
- Using various tools and resources to solve problems and deliver the best member experience
- Provide professional customer service
- Update database, make notes on customer and client files
Frequently asked questions!
What is the benefit of working with a recruiting agency?
An agency has relationships with companies that you may not even know are hiring. Staffing agencies work to match your skills with the roles their clients are looking to fill.
When will I be paid?
The pay cycle is biweekly. So every two weeks you would receive a paycheck.
How do I find a bilingual job?
At ABL we have various bilingual customer service positions. To inquire and apply, send your resume to email@example.com and give us a call 647-258-9921
- Passion for working with clients and deliver exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Pleasant phone etiquette
- Previous call centre or CSR experience
- MS Office skills, outlook, google
- Must be fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can book your telephone interview yourself by copying and pasting this link: https://calendly.com/ablapply/bilingual-mississauga-call-centre-telephone-interview
OR Call us between 10am-3pm Mon-Fri at 647-258-9921.
To view all of our current positions, visit www.ablcareers.com