Bilingual French/English Customer Service Representative
Start Date: Immediate
Looking to build your resume with a reputable company who provides excellent training? We are currently hiring full-time bilingual (French / English) Customer Service Representatives for a marketing company in Mississauga!
Shift is 12:30pm-9pm to start. (option to change shifts after 6-12 months)
- Taking inbound calls from members regarding questions about their loyalty program
- Assist clients calling in with questions
- Educate clients on the companies website and how to use some of their products
- Use various tools and resources to solve problems and deliver the best member experience
- Provide professional customer service
- Update database, make notes on customer and client files
Perks of this position include:
- Permanent full-time job opportunity
- Opportunity for growth
- Modern facility
- Gym and cafeteria on site.
- Supportive work culture
- Work with some internationally recognized customers
HERE ARE SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POSITION:
What is the benefit of working with a temporary agency?
An agency has relationships with companies that you may not even know are hiring. Staffing agencies work to match your skills with the roles their clients are looking to fill.
When will I be paid?
The pay cycle is bimonthly (twice per month).
How do I find a bilingual job?
At ABL we have various bilingual customer service positions. To inquire and apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and give us a call 647-258-9921
What are the requirements for this position?
- Previous customer service experience such as call center, retail or food service industry
- Must be fluently bilingual in French and English
- Flexible to work on Saturdays
DON'T WAIT - APPLY NOW FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN 2 EASY STEPS!
STEP 1: Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention job # 16305.
STEP 2: You can book your telephone interview yourself by copying and pasting this link: https://calendly.com/ablapply/bilingual-mississauga-call-centre-telephone-interview
Call Rose or Luis between 10am-3pm Mon-Fri at 647-258-9921.