Trilingual Customer Service
Start Date: Immediate
MUST SPEAK CANTONESE AND/OR MANDARIN FOR THIS ROLE.
Do you speak the following three languages? Mandarin, Cantonese, and English? We have a career opportunity for you!
Join a team of customer service representatives for an established marketing company in Mississauga.
- Receive inbound calls from customers who have questions about their rewards programs (e.g., flight points, retail rewards, etc.)
- You will be responsible for campaigns that run in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- You will data enter customer information into the internal system
Shift: You will start off working 12:30pm to 9pm Mon-Fri. (2 Saturdays per month will be required). After 6 months to 1 year there will be an option to change up your shifts.
What's in it for you:
- We provide comprehensive paid training
- Engaging work environment
- Free gym on site
- Long-term growth potential
- Philanthropic efforts you can get involved in
Frequently asked questions!
What is the benefit of working with a temporary agency?
An agency has relationships with companies that you may not even know are hiring. Staffing agencies work to match your skills with the roles their clients are looking to fill.
When will I be paid?
The pay cycle is biweekly. So every two weeks you would receive a paycheck.
How do I find a bilingual job?
At ABL we have various bilingual customer service positions. To inquire and apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and give us a call 647-258-9921
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Fluency in ALL of the following three languages: English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Ability to work afternoons and occasional Saturdays
Apply today by submitting your resume to email@example.com and then call Hayley or Nina at 647-258-9921.
To view all of our current positions, visit www.ablcareers.com