Start Date: Immediate
Work for one of the most recognized HVAC services!
- Ability to promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various HVAC options
- Perform all maintenance, service and installations
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures
- Maintain, repair, perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential equipment
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Must have a Gas Technician II license.
- Received certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario - 313d).
- Must have valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
- Must have at least a Class G Driver's License.
- 3 - 5 years of field experience in service of Water Heaters & HVAC equipment, would be an asset.
- Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 15 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/ electricity).
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver's Abstract be completed for potential candidates.
- Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
Submit your resume to email@example.com. We appreciate your interest in our posting. Those selected for interviews will be contacted directly.