Jr. HVAC Technician
Start Date: Immediate
Start your career in the HVAC industry as a Jr. Service Tech.
- Ability to promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various HVAC options
- Perform all maintenance, service and installations
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures
- Maintain, repair, perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential equipment
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
Must have a Gas Technician II license.
Received certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario - 313d).
Must have valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
Must have at least a Class G Driver's License.
3 - 5 years of field experience in service of Water Heaters & HVAC equipment, would be an asset.
Submit your resume to Hayley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver's Abstract be completed for potential candidates.