Water Heater Install Manager
Start Date: Immediate
Seeking a Water Heater Install Manager in the HVAC industry! Career opportunity with a nationally recognized service provider!
-Ensure staffing plans are forecast, updated and delivered to maximize customer service and meet our service commitments
- Collaborate with the local Manager(s) to plan, budget and deliver on P&L targets
- Coach and manage a team of Technical professionals to maximize their performance, engagement and achievement of objectives
- Measure, monitor and drive achievement of all Operational metrics and provide appropriate reporting and analysis
- Drive excellence through our 3rd party partners by finding, selecting, and negotiating agreements with partners who are committed to Reliance's strategy and goals.Manage these relationships to ensure these vendors deliver on all our key metrics and standards
- Perform regular reviews of cost, quality, safety and productivity metrics, setting plans and executing these effectively to drive optimal performance of Operations team and 3rd party partners through goal setting, observation, coaching and reviews
- Partner with Service Operations and Installation Teams to maximize opportunities for the service technicians and installers.
- Identify opportunities for establishing relationships with Independent Installation Contractors.
- Coach and manage a team of Technical professionals
- Selecting and negotiating agreements with partners and manage these vendor relationships
- Provide resolutions for customer inquiries/complaints
What we offer:
- Salary + benefits
- Bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
- Opportunity for advancement
- Passionate self-starter
- 3-5 years of management, sales and marketing leadership experience
- Gas Fitter 3 or 2 license and/or 3-5 years of progressive experience overseeing a field operations team within the HVAC industry would be preferred
- Innovative market development skills are an asset
- Relationship building; strong ability to develop new and effective relationships with internal and external contacts
- Sales experience and a demonstrated ability to meet sales quotas would be an asset
- Demonstrated results in driving process control, productivity/quality improvement
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) skills
Apply today by submitting your resume to email@example.com
Those selected for interview will be contacted directly.