Customer Care Coordinator - Sales Department
Customer Care Coordinator wanted In Etobicoke
This is a Full-time Permanent opportunity
The coordinator is responsible for:
* Receiving, processing, and expediting of shipments
* Ensuring that customer needs are met;
* Providing information on pricing and delivery, answering inquiries
* Monitoring changing customer needs.
* Retirement savings plan
* Permanent opportunity with room to grow!
* Contacting by telephone or email, existing customer base to determine their product requirements or whether
parts are still active.
* Acts as liaison between inside and outside sales Department
* Creating reports to convey the data of new and existing customers and their inquiries to the Director of
* Working with the Director of Administration on pricing confirmation and customer needs
* Input sales and work order information into computer system according to data provided from customer Purchase
What is the benefit of working with a agency?
An agency has relationships with companies that you may not even know are hiring. Staffing agencies work to match your skills with the roles their clients are looking to fill.
Why use an agency for permanent Employment?
A staffing agency works on behalf of a company to find employees for positions the company needs filled immediately. The agency is responsible for posting jobs, vetting candidates, and eventually hiring employees. Staffing agencies can be your golden ticket to employment.
* Accuracy and detail are primary qualities for this role.
* Clerical skills acquired through computer course or through equivalent work-related experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Order entry experience preferred.
* Team building environment
Submit your resume to email@example.com and then call Hayley or Kelsie 10am-3pm to book your interview at 647-258-9921.
To view all of our current positions, visit www.ablcareers.com