Customer Service & Sales Support
Start Date: Immediate
Full-time, permanent role in Hamilton!
Our client is an electronics company based out of the UK. They are well known for their vehicle safety systems.
Location: Hamilton Mountain
Start date: End of January/Beginning of February
Responding to customer inquiries and assisting sales development. This will involve supporting the field sales and applications teams to win new business, prospecting and developing relationships with customers across Canada
- Provide exceptional customer service, dealing professionally and efficiently with incoming UK orders and queries.
- Use customer contact, as appropriate: To learn more about the customer's business and better understand needs and requirements. To introduce new product initiatives.
- Be the first point of contact for customers.
- Provide exceptional customer service in supporting key UK fleet contracts, dealing professionally and efficiently with incoming telephone orders and queries.
- Communicate and coordinate with the customer, 3rd parties (e.g. fitters) and internal departments (Sales, Operations, Customer Services, Engineering) in order to deliver fleet contracts successfully.
- Maintain core system (Navision and CRM) and other systems to ensure records are in order and are kept up to date - Accurate processing of orders in a timely manner, handling any special instructions as appropriate.
- Processing of customer returns.
- Support the field sales teams in providing quotes and documentation as required and arranging vehicle fittings.
What we offer:
- Salary of 30-35K
- Full benefits
- Paid coursework relevant to your role
- 3+ years of Customer Service Experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience using a CRM
- Experience with Navision/MS Dynamics is an asset
- Post-secondary education preferred
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and then call 647-258-9921 to speak with Hayley, Kelsie or Nina.
To view all of our current positions, visit www.ablcareers.com