Start Date: March 2019
Work for one of the most well-known home improvement companies around! Early shifts mean you have most of your afternoon available!
Hours are: Monday to Friday 6:00AM-2:30PM
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for answering all incoming calls.
- Responsible for making outbound calls when needed
- Filing paper work in correct files in the filing cabinet
- Completing paperwork as required by your supervisor
- Speaking with store managers/customers to provide great customer service
- Receiving messages and reporting it to the correct person
Frequently asked questions about this role and ABL:
When does the temporary agency pay me?
At ABL, we pay you every Friday. We also have a Quick Start Pay Program that will allow you to receive your first day of pay after 2 days of working!
What is the benefit of working with a temporary agency?
An agency has relationships with companies that you may not even know are hiring. Staffing agencies work to match your skills with the roles their clients are looking to fill.
Why should I take on temporary jobs?
Temporary jobs help to build your resume and skills. They also help you get your foot in the door with great companies who may consider extending the assignment if all is going well.
- Enthusiastic customer service representative
- Reliable and available to start at 6am
- A criminal background check
To apply for this position, submit your resume to Kelsie and Nina and then call them at 647-258-9921 Mon-Fri between 9am and 5pm to book your personal interview.
To view all of our current openings visit our website at www.ablcareers.com and then click 'Find Work'.