Bilingual Client Experience Agent
Start Date: Immediate
Are you bilingual? Are you a recent graduate or experience csr looking for a career opportunity?
This position is also great for students! After working 3 months full-time you can switch to flexible part-time shifts.
We have openings for Bilingual Agents for our client, a third party contact centre.
What will you be doing?
- Answer inbound customer inquiries regarding their telecommunications service or product
- Provide warm and efficient customer service over the phone and chat
- Data entry of customer inquiries into the system
What do we offer?
- Full-time paid training
- Full-time or part-time hours after training
- Benefits after 3 months
- Learning opportunities
- Opportunities for career development
- An inclusive and enthusiastic work environment
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- Clear phone voice
- Customer service experience
- High school diploma
- 18 years of age
- Ability to work full-time training for up to 5 weeks
- Fluent in French and English
- Able to work flexible hours scheduled between 7am and 11pm Mon-Sun
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and then call Hayley at 647-258-9921 to book your personal interview.