Bilingual Staffing Consultant
Salary Based on Experience
Start Date: ASAP-Flexible Start Date
We are seeking a Bilingual Staffing Consultant to join our team at ABL Careers! We specialize in Office and Administrative Positions including Call Center, Reception and other entry level office roles.
In this role you will help connect job seekers with available job opportunities.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Recruiting applicants to assist your clients in fulfilling their staffing needs
- Communicating regularly with your clients to ensure that they staffing needs are met
- Data entry of candidate profiles into our internal system
- Interviewing candidates for various office roles
- Visiting clients as needed
- Attending job fairs and off-site recruits as needed
- Basic payroll duties which will be trained
Are you a self-starter and results-driven? Do you look at a client's challenge and immediately go into solutions mode?
If you enjoy connecting people with new opportunities and helping your clients find the right fit, this is the position for you!
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Bonus structure
- Sales commission
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Mileage compensation
- Health and Wellness Bonuses
- Opportunity for learning and advancement through our various training programs
- Experience in the staffing industry preferred but not required
- Customer service experience required
- Access to own vehicle is required
- Ability to travel to recruiting hubs in Peel and GTA (mileage compensation provided)
- Bilingual French/English is required
To apply for this position, email your resume to Hayley at email@example.com
We appreciate your application. Those who are selected for interviews will be contacted.