French/English Customer Service Representative
Start Date: Immediate
Looking to build your resume with a reputable company who provides excellent training?
We are currently hiring full-time bilingual (French/English) Customer Service Representatives for a marketing company in Mississauga!
Shift is 12:30pm-9pm to start. (option to change shifts after 6-12 months)
- Taking inbound calls from members regarding questions about their loyalty program
- Assist clients calling in with questions
- Educate clients on the companies website and how to use some of their products
- Use various tools and resources to solve problems and deliver the best member experience
- Provide professional customer service
- Update database, make notes on customer and client files
Frequently asked questions!
What is the benefit of working with a temporary agency?
An agency has relationships with companies that you may not even know are hiring. Staffing agencies work to match your skills with the roles their clients are looking to fill.
When will I be paid?
The pay cycle is biweekly. So every two weeks you would receive a paycheck.
How do I find a bilingual job?
At ABL we have various bilingual customer service positions. To inquire and apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and give us a call 647-258-9921
- Previous customer service experience such as call center, retail or food service industry
- Must be fluently bilingual in French and English
- Flexible to work on Saturdays
Opportunity awaits you, if interested please email resume directly to Hayley and Nina at email@example.com and then call 647-258-9921
To view all of our current positions, visit www.ablcareers.com