Start Date: Immediate
Come work with the leading development organization in commercial, industrial, office and retail real estate industry. A large corporation with a family friendly atmosphere. Valuing their employees and clients alike. With organizational foundation principals such as Accountability, Integrity, Teamwork and Innovation. You will be surrounded by like-minded individuals in a team building environment.
This position will include the following:
- Utilizing Excel to create tables and charts as needed. Using formulas, Pivot tables and VLookups to maximize efficiencies.
- Knowledge of and ability to use CRM systems (specifically REMS) considered an asset.
- General data processing and support to Developers along with the Marketing and Sales teams
- 2 years of administrative experience
- Available to work early mornings (eg., 7am start time)
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
To apply for this position, submit your resume and then call Hayley, Nina or Kelsie at 647-258-9921 Mon-Fri 10am-3pm to book your interview