Hourly pay based on experience
Start Date: Immediate
Work Hard, Play Hard!
We are seeking a Full-Time Administrative Coordinator in the Vaughan area to work at a fast paced medical clinic. This position includes, however is not limited to working in a concussion clinic.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering Multiple phone lines. This may include assisting the caller of directing to the appropriate line.
- Greeting patients upon arrival, sign them in and obtain insurance information and any other necessary data;
- Scheduling appointments for new and recurring patients, processing payments from patients and filing as needed.
- Scheduling internal affairs ( transportation and accommodation)
- Obtaining pertinent documents, creating reports and presentations.
Hours are Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm . Must have the availability to be on-call during evenings and weekends.
We believe in having a work life balance. With an extensive Benefit and Compensation plan in place. Working in a team building environment. Achieving both personal and organizational growth!
1+ years experience in medical assisting or administration
Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks based on importance
Excellent communication and problem solving skills
Availability to be on-call evenings and weekends
Familiarity with Microsoft
Apply today by sending your resume to Kelsie at firstname.lastname@example.org and then calling us at 647-258-9921 Mon-Fri. 10am-2pm.
Apply today by sending your resume to Kelsie at email@example.com and then calling us at 647-258-9921 Mon-Fri. 10am-2pm.Kelsie