French Client Care Specialist
Start Date: Immediate
We are seeking a bilingual (French/English) candidate who is looking to advance their career. This is a great opportunity to learn about a business and grow into your dream role!
Our client is an appraisal company located in Markham. They are currently seeking Full-time, Bilingual Client Care Specialists to join their team.
- Thoroughly review and process appraisals (training provided)
- Communicate with lenders and appraisers
- Respond to Appraiser, Applicant or Client's phone calls and email inquiries
- Communicate with other departments to ensure client's needs are met
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships with clients and appraisers
- Maintain knowledge of and adhere to all organizational policies including but not limited to, data, security and health & safety polices
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written fluency
- Industry experience in any of the following is an asset; business to business services, mortgage processing sector, call center/customer service environment, or professional data entry services
- Proficient computer skills including competency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts between 8am-9pm Monday to Friday and occasional weekends.
- RPA/RPAA and Professional Mortgage graduates are an asset but not required.
To apply for this position, submit your resume to email@example.com and then call Hayley or Kelsie at 647-258-9921.