Bilingual Call Centre Representative
Start Date: Flexible
Full-time Career Opportunity in Montreal! Want to work with a well-known telecommunications company? Great resume builder and great opportunities for growth! We are looking for great people that are fluent in French and English to join our team ASAP!
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Base hourly rate
- Bonus and commission
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Career advancement opportunities through career mapping program and internal courses
- Great company culture
- Wonderful office environment
- Provide excellent customer service at all times with customers on incoming calls and when you are required to call back the customer.
- Track customer requests by taking specific action in a timely manner
- Solving problems to help customers solve problems during the first call
- Enter customer data in various software
- Promote and offer products and services
- Must be 18 years of age
- 1 year of customer service experience (preferably in a call centre, office, or retail environment)
- Flexible to work between 7am and midnight (you will be scheduled for five 8 hour shifts Mon-Sun)
APPLY TODAY TO START YOUR CAREER IN A GREAT CALL CENTRE IN 2 EASY STEPS!
STEP 1: Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 17061.
STEP 2: After applying online you can choose to:
1) Call Hayley or Rose at 514-315-2320 for a personal phone interview. Please call Monday to Friday between the hours of 10am to 3pm.
2) You can book your phone interview in advance by copying and pasting this link and following the instructions: https://calendly.com/ablapply/schedule-interview-with-a-few-quick-questions