Customer Service Specialist
Start Date: Immediate
Work for an international company with excellent opportunities for growth! Our client is a third party call centre / contact centre who specializes in telecommunications, technology, and food delivery services. This is a direct hire customer service opportunity - let us put you in contact with the right people to start your career!
This is a permanent, full-time position!
- Yonge/Eglington (Toronto, ON)
What We Offer:
- Pay: $14 - $14.75/hr
- Bonus/Commission Opportunities
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Training opportunities for leadership positions and other departments
- State of the art office in a very transit accessible area
As a customer service specialist you will be responsible for:
- Responding to incoming calls, online chats & emails from clients in a courteous and timely manner;
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Excellent communication abilities and data entry skills are essential for candidates
- Working as part of a team to meet departmental goals
- You will work five 8 hour shifts between 7am - midnight (Monday - Sunday)
*Night shifts are available as well if you prefer
*Great work / life balance
*If you can commit to 3 months full-time then we are flexible to transition to part-time after that.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- Must have a clear and professional speaking phone voice
- 1 year of customer service or call centre experience required
STEP 1: Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com and mention job # 17277.
STEP 2: After applying online you can either:
1) Call Hayley or Kelsey at 647-258-9921 for a phone interview! Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
2) Book your personal telephone interview at a time that is convenient for you below.
(You will need to copy and paste the link into your browser)