Customer Service Specialist
Start Date: Immediate
Work for an international company with excellent opportunities for growth! Our client is a third party contact centre who specializes in telecommunications, technology, and food delivery services.
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity!
As a customer service specialist you will be responsible for:
- Responding to incoming calls, online chats & emails from clients in a courteous and timely manner;
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Excellent communication abilities and data entry skills are essential for candidates
- Working as part of a team to meet departmental goals
What We Offer:
- Pay: $14 - $14.75/hr
- Bonus/Commission Opportunities
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Training opportunities for leadership positions and other departments
- State of the art facility in a very transit accessible area
Shift: five eight hours shifts between 7am - midnight Monday - Sunday.
*Night shifts are available as well if you prefer
*If you can commit to 3 months full-time then we are flexible to transition to part-time after that.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- Must have a clear and professional speaking phone voice
- 1 year of customer service experience required
Apply now and call Hayley or Kelsey at 647-258-9921 for a phone interview!
Or book your personal telephone interview at a time that is convenient for you below (be sure to send resume before scheduling your interview below).
(You will need to copy and paste the link into your browser)