Customer Service Representative
Start Date: 05/08/2019
CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN MARKHAM.
Work for a vaporizer distributor.
The successful candidate will be to serve customers by providing product and service information and to resolve immediate product and service problems. Process orders in a timely matter to keep up with customer's demand.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Effectively manage multiple accounts and provides customer support via email and telephone.
- Processes purchase orders into company database and issues invoices.
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternative to handle complaints to satisfy each individual customer.
- Keep records of customer interactions, and make adjustments to customers' account; build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Liaise with various departments to ensure customer satisfaction and maximize productivity.
- Other works assigned by Manager.
- Medical and dental benefits
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 1 years of customer service experience
- Post-secondary education is an asset.
- Net Suite ERP System is an asset.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- English - Excellent in both written and oral.
- French - Written and oral will be an asset.
- High degree of proactive problem solving and situational analysis.
- Extremely punctual, reliable, and organized.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Submit your resume to Hayley at email@example.com